Millions of people drive crossover SUVs. However, if you’re looking for a new vehicle, you deserve the best. The Honda CR-V features generous room for both passengers and cargo. At the same time, it’s comfortable and safe to drive.
Five Gorgeous Trims
Not only does the 2023 Honda CR-V come in five incredible trims but also a hybrid option. Here’s a brief overview.
- LX – Even the base LX trim includes impressive features. For example, it comes with Honda Sensing, 17-inch alloy wheels complete with gray inserts, and Bluetooth Audio Streaming. However, it also includes a five-inch LCD screen and a 60/40 split rear seatback.
- Special Edition – Along with all the same features on the LX, the Special Edition trim includes heated front seats and a seven-inch touchscreen display. In addition, you’ll appreciate the dual-zone climate control system and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. It also includes Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock.
- EX – The 2023 Honda CR-V EX comes with everything on the Special Edition trim. It also boasts LED fog lights, a power driver’s seat, a one-touch power moonroof, and extra charging ports. However, it also has upgraded safety features such as Cross Traffic Monitor and a Blind Spot Information System.
- EX-L – This trim includes the same features as the EX, along with a power tailgate and an automatic dimming rearview mirror. You’ll notice a more luxurious look and feel with the EX-L trim. That’s because of the leather-trimmed interior.
- Touring – At the top of the lineup, the Touring trim mirrors the features of the EX-L. However, it comes with a lot more. The hands-free power tailgate and 19-inch alloy wheels are just two examples. Other upgraded features include the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, complete with voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic. This trim includes additional features such as a wireless phone charger and real-time all-wheel drive.
You might also like: Learn More About What A Honda Is Capable Of
Top-of-the-line Safety and Technology
Regardless of your preferred trim, Honda puts a lot of emphasis on safety. Whether you want a new SUV to drive to work or one for road trips, the 2023 CR-V won’t disappoint.
Not only does the new CR-V have an innovative design but also innovative technology. The important controls at your fingertips will make the time you spend on the road more enjoyable. To test-drive one or more trims, contact Apple Honda in Riverhead, New York.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.